How to prevent coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect yourself from other harmful viruses are the top questions that many are thinking about today. Because whether you want it or not, according to the media the coronavirus has reached already everywhere, and it gives goosebumps.
However, you can successfully alleviate this anxiety by taking preventive steps and strengthen your immune system. Because that is the only reasonable and best thing to do.
After that, the feeling that you have done something correct for yourself and your loved ones creates peace and confidence in your soul.
What are The 5 Preventive Steps to Boost Your Immune System and Protect Yourself From Coronavirus and Other Viruses?
1. WASH YOUR HANDS – Above all, at work, school or home, washing your hands is the first very important preventive step.
2. REST AND SLEEP ENOUGH – High fatigue and stress are the main reasons why the virus can destroy the body. Stress acidifies the body, utilizes all the antioxidants that protect the body, and weakens your immune system’s resistance. Rest, good sleep and relaxing activities help to restore your body’s strength.
3. EAT HEALTHY FOOD – The body produces nutrient-rich antioxidants that protect your body. So be sure that your diet consists important antioxidant vitamins and minerals such as:
- Vitamins A, C, E, P (Bioflavonoids) – Eat fruits, vegetables, nuts (especially Brazil and walnuts), herbs such as garlic (2 cloves a day), onion (raw), oregano and ginger.
- Minerals such as zinc (Zn), selenium (Se) – Eat seafood, sprouts, high quality beef, cocoa.
- Glutathione – Glutathione is a simple molecule consisting of three amino acids – cysteine, glycine and glutamine. Glutathione contains a sulfur group that helps to bind and remove harmful toxins, free radicals and even heavy metals from your body. Turmeric and curcumin contain rich amounts of healing antioxidants, vitamins such as vitamins C, E and K, and are one of the most studied antioxidative herbs in the world. For instance, Vitamin K in the turmeric is the body’s most potent antioxidant glutathione stimulant.
- Probiotic foods – In addition, eat fermented vegetables like sauerkraut. This contains probiotics – the good bacteria that work like an army of soldiers that defend you from viruses.
4. DRINK MINERAL-WATER – Because the virus needs an acidic environment for its development, mineralized water helps to make your body more alkaline, which viruses are unable to develop.
5. FRESH AIR – Fresh air, sun and active lifestyle provide strong and durable health.