Vitamin D3 10 000 IU drop, MCT coconut oil, 10 ml
Free delivery worldwide on orders from 99€
Ships to United States (US) (US) within 2-4 days.
DAILY DOSAGE CONTAINS
Vitamin D3 10 000 IU (82,500 μg)
200 000 %*
* %NRV (daily reference intake for adults)
supports immunity and promotes optimal skeletal health
Vitamin D3 is a mandatory vitamin during the autumn and winter period, especially for the sun-deficient Northern European nations. The liquid and fat-soluble vitamin D is essential for 3 000 important bodily processes.
- Boosts immunity
- Protects the skeleton
- Is needed for calcium absorption
- Protects against chronic fatigue
The major role of vitamin D is facilitating the absorption of calcium from food and transporting it to the bones. Low blood levels of vitamin D hinder calcium absorption, which leads to osteoporosis, decreased bone density, and rickets. Low vitamin D levels may cause bone and muscle pain, chronic migraine, depression, and chronic fatigue. Vitamin D increases the levels of antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic immune factors.
The vitamin D3 supplements produced in Estonia use MCT coconut oil as carrier. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is derived from lanolin produced from sheep wool. Liquid vitamin D is bottled in glass pipette dropper bottles.
You can have your vitamin D levels measured in a private medical lab or at the general practitioner’s office.
Levels of vitamin D:
- Below 10 ng/mL (in the North Of Europe 10 x 2.5=25 nmol/L) – deficient
- 10-20 ng/mL (in the North Of Europe 25-50 nmol/L) – insufficient
- 20-30 ng/mL (in the North Of Europe 50-75 nmol/L – slightly insufficient
- 30-40 ng/mL (in the North Of Europe 75-100 nmol/L) – normal
- 40-70 ng/mL (in the North Of Europe 100-175 nmol/L) – optimal
- Above 100 ng/mL (in the North Of Europe 250 nmol/L) – overdose
- Above 150 ng/mL (in the North of Europe 375 nmol/L) – overdose
Quantity in the product:
10 ml bottle, 330 drops, 1 drop is 5,000 IU, total 1 650 000 IU (41,250 μg).
Experience-based dosage recommendations for vitamin D:
- Infants up to 2 years – 2 500 IU (62.5 μg) daily
- Children from 2-12 years – 5 000 IU (125 μg) daily
- Children from 13 years up and adults –10 000 IU (250 μg) daily
Recommended period of use: all the year round
Warning: Do not use the supplement as a substitute for a varied diet.
NB! It is worth knowing that the person staying in the sun without suntan lotion and over body clothing gets naturally 10,000 to 15,000 IU for a 15-minute period.
Ecosh Life High Quality Food Supplements are great for those of you who wish to be healthful – embody the inspiration of vitality and refresh yourself with the spirit of revitalizing. Our products are all manufactured in Estonia, a beautiful country in Northern Europe – more than 54% of our land is covered with forests, our land is abundantly green and immensely delightful. Many raw materials come from our country so we can guarantee high Scandinavian quality. We never source inferior ingredients as only the finest quality will do. We collaborate with doctors, therapists and scientists. Buy securely from Ecosh Life and purchase confidently from esteemed and trustworthy European brand.