Vitamin D3, 10000IU drops + MCT coconut oil, 10 ml
Free delivery worldwide on orders from 99€
Ships to United States (US) (US) within 2-4 days.
RECOMMENDED DAILY DOSE
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
10,000IU / 82,500 μg
*%NRV (Nutrient Reference Value)
supports the immune system and promotes optimal bone health.
Vitamin D3 is a mandatory vitamin during the autumn and winter periods, especially for the sun-deficient Northern European nations. This liquid and fat-soluble vitamin D is essential for 3,000 important bodily processes.
- Boosts the immune system
- Protects the skeleton
- Is needed for calcium absorption
- Protects against chronic fatigue
The major role of vitamin D is facilitating the absorption of calcium from food and transporting it to the bones. Low levels of vitamin D hinder calcium absorption, which leads to osteoporosis, decreased bone density and rickets. Low vitamin D levels may cause bone and muscle pain, chronic migraines, depression and chronic fatigue. Vitamin D increases the levels of antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic immune factors.
The vitamin D3 supplements produced in Estonia use MCT coconut oil as a carrier agent. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is derived from lanolin produced from sheep’s wool. Liquid vitamin D is bottled in glass pipette dropper bottles.
You can have your vitamin D levels measured in a private blood lab or at the doctor’s office.
Levels of vitamin D:
- Below 10 ng/mL (in Northern Europe 10 x 2.5=25 nmol/L) – deficient
- 10-20 ng/mL (in Northern Europe 25-50 nmol/L) – insufficient
- 20-30 ng/mL (in Northern Europe 50-75 nmol/L – slightly insufficient
- 30-40 ng/mL (in Northern Europe 75-100 nmol/L) – normal
- 40-70 ng/mL (in Northern Europe 100-175 nmol/L) – optimal
- Above 100 ng/mL (in Northern Europe 250 nmol/L) – overdose
- Above 150 ng/mL (in Northern Europe 375 nmol/L) – overdose
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
- Infants up to 2 years – 2,500 IU (62.5 μg) daily
- Children from 2-12 years – 5,000 IU (125 μg) daily
- Children from 13 years up and adults –10,000 IU (250 μg) daily
CAUTION: Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of young children. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications.
STORAGE: Keep in a dry, cool place out of direct sunlight.
NET QUANTITY: 10 ml bottle, 330 drops, 1 drop is 5,000 IU, total 1,650,000 IU (41,250 μg).
This product has been manufactured in compliance with the requirements of EU Regulation (EC) 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs, international food safety standard ISO 22000:2018, as well as GMP and HACCP principles.
For over 10,000 years, since the end of the last ice age, the Nordic people of Estonia have been living off the bounties of its beautiful land and waters, its wild and pure nature. Today, Ecosh uses this same ancient wisdom, as well as the many benefits of its lush natural life, gleaned from millennia of surviving and thriving in the local environment, to bring you the most potent and effective all-natural supplements for a long and hearty life. Take a peek at all our products and let us know how we can help you!