OOMEX fish oil enriched with vegetable oils – with one of the highest yet most optimal EPA and DHA (omega-3) content – helps maintain the normal daily amount of essential fatty acids in the body and supports optimal eye, heart, nerve, brain, joint, and immune function.
Free delivery on orders from 99€
- the latest cleaning products have removed all kinds of residual contaminants from Oomex oil using environmentally friendly methods;
- the results from the pollutant analyses of our fish oil products are public;
- Oomex exceeds the established national regulatory standards;
- a product with the confirmation of the international trademark “Pollutants? No thanks!”.
OOMEX’s stability = 2,7
|4 PAH*||ppb||Max. 3.0|
|Dioxins||WHO TEQ pg/g||Max. 0.6|
|Dioxin-like compounds||WHO TEQ pg/g||Max. 1.2|
|Dioxins (PCDD/F)+ PCBs DL||WHO TEQ pg/g||Max. 1.5|
|PCBs all 209**||ppm||Max. 0.006|
|Arsenic (As)||ppm||Max. 0.006|
|Cadmium (Cd)||ppm||Max. 0.003|
|Mercury (Hg)||ppm||Max. 0.003|
|Lead (Pb)||ppm||Max. 0.015|
|DDT (sum: o,p’+p,p’)||ppm||Max. 0.003|
|DDD (sum: o,p’+p,p’)||ppm||Max. 0.003|
|DDE p,p’||ppm||Max. 0.003|
|Trans fatty acids||%||Max. 0.54|
- short-term high-vacuum distillation of oil: from 30% original ratio to 80% ultra-concentrate.
Omega-3 is known for its positive effect on
- cardiovascular system,
- immune system,
- brain function,
- skin and hair quality,
- vision and the development of the whole body.
Ecosh orange flavoured omega-3 oil with high EPA/DHA levels from deep-water fish
- helps to maintain a normal level of triglycerides (omega fatty acids)
- contributes to normal heart function
- helps keep blood pressure at normal levels
- helps to keep normal vision
- vitamin D3 helps to maintain normal bone structure, dental health, and muscle function.
- Fish oil (anchovy, mackerel, sardine)
- Cold-pressed olive oil
- Vitamin E (antioxidant)
- Flavouring (orange)
- MCT coconut oil
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)